Friday, September 18, 2015

Day Thirty-Three

Ah, this note is from a pivotal time in my life a couple of years ago: Someone in Northern California that I sold something to on eBay said they never got it and made a stink. Ebay was little help because I didn't include a tracking number and the shipping address they sent me was incorrect. I have a note to contact them, and the phone number for Avalon on the Almeda, which I think was the wrong address, to see if they had it there. The good news is that my dissatisfaction led to me to open an Etsy store. I've been happily doing business with them ever since. Also on the slip of papers: Walgreens (I wanted to express my dissatisfaction with their points-reward system after they bought Duane Reade) and the name of a woman out west who used to assign me stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment