Friday, August 19, 2011

I need to make room for someone in my life, and right now my messy apartment does not seem to suggest someone who's ready to do that. One of my clutter issues involves coupons. If there's even a remote chance that I might be able to use it, I'll keep it until it expires. So the easiest way for me to get rid of coupons is just to let them pile up and toss them out when they expire.

That's what I'm doing tonight, tossing aside a Benjamin Moore paint coupon that expired in 2007 (when I moved into this apartment!), Hertz car rental coupons (same year), a receipt from the Cosi by NYU from 11/20/09 (was I teaching that night?), a receipt from Chicken Barn from 1/6/10 18:38 (must have been seeing a show that night), and a receipt from the Dunkin' Donuts on Smith Street from that same day 3:19 in the afternoon for a latte (oh, yeah, I was still working at RT then!).

More to come, I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment